Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Sky and a good snooze

My knitting looks pretty much status quo....another repeat on the Lotus Blossom Tank Thistle Flower Tank and a heel turned on the Fleece Artist Hedera sock. Both lovely, yes but nothing really exciting to see.

So instead I bring you spectaular Saturday sky!

All these were taken from my fifth and top floor catwalk at about 4 pm.

This is the sky to the south towards Miami


And looking straight up


And eastward towards the beach


Isn't it amazing how different the sky looks which ever way you look? Like I said before Florida isn't very verdant and it's really flat so the scenery isn't very beautiful but we do have some breathtaking sky!

And what did the P-Man do while I was surveying the sky?


He had a nice little snooze!

Enjoy your weekend!

15 comments:

Hunter said...

What a sweet, baby face. Kiss him for me please. :)

Darilyn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky. Thanks for posting a little bit of "home".

La Cabeza Grande said...

I'm a sucker for peaceful, sleeping kitties.

Hugs, hunny :-)

Suzanne said...

More sleeping P-Man! he's so handsome! and I thought that my sleeping children were beautiful. Your sleeping child is beautiful too!

Carole Knits said...

Pumpkin looks quite content in that photo.

Bets said...

Boo hoo, don't know why I can't see the pics. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Carol said...

I can attest to sky thing. If I took pics here they's be different too! I could just kiss that little face sooooo cute. (P-mans)

Beth said...

I've said it before - you get the most amazing sky photos.

Anonymous said...

P-man is just so cute !

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

I just want to squish P-man everytime I see his picture!! Great Saturday sky pictures!!

Leslie said...

You could make a bundle marketing P-man calendars. He's just the sweetest little guy!

Lorette said...

Great sky pictures! That is the face of a completely happy cat.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous pictures and adorable PMan!

Agnes said...

Hey, I'm back home. And the sky pictures of yours are just amazing! And of course, I love the P-Man picture most ... how cute is he!

alltangledup said...

love the sky shots and the p-man is just looking so sweet. It's hard work being a cat!